Sharma Bullion cannot tell you how much you should invest in gold or silver, because we don’t know your specific financial situation and goals.
Many of our clients and customers are using gold and silver to diversify their portfolios because of their weak correlation to other conventional assets. Many use precious metals as an asset store or for inflation security.
A World Gold Council research in different countries shows that adding between 2 per cent and 10 per cent gold to a holding or investment over the past decade would have resulted in higher risk-adjusted yields.
Raj Arora, owner & Operator of Gold Buyer Sharma Melbourne.
- Sell Scrap Gold in Melbourne
- Gold Price Australia: An Insight into the Current Market
- Testing Scrap Gold for Purity and Selling it for Cash at Gold Buyer Sharma in Melbourne
- The Ultimate Guide to Gold Investing and Services in Melbourne – Gold Buyers Sharma
- Sell Unwanted Gold in Melbourne: A Comprehensive Guide